Searching Data (enter text to Search)

Sunday 15 February 2015

Book Review

Title: The Supernaturalist

Author: Eoin Cloifer

Genre: Science Fiction


Cosmo Hill is a 14 year old orphan who wants a better life. His chance at escape comes when his class bus crashes and the guard breaks his nose. He makes a run for it and jumps off a roof... landing straight in a power box with metal hand cuffs on. As his heart slows a strange creature starts sucking his life force. Suddenly he is thrust into a series of events that will change his life forever.


I liked the descriptive language. I could see the setting and characters in my mind easily. The story line was good in the way it progressed and showed how the characters felt. What I didn't really like was that the book sometimes went away from the main topic and went to something completely unrelated.


I think that this book had no message but it was still a really good book. I think the point of writing the book was for the author to make another book series while he wrote another Artemis Fowl book and people were starting to get bored. He make other books like this one to give readers a break from Fowl, but still make a ton of cash.


So that's the end of my book review. I would recommend this book to people who have read Artemis Fowl or those who love Science fiction books or like a good and averagely long read. I would also recommend the Artemis Fowl series.

No comments:

Post a Comment