Searching Data (enter text to Search)

Monday 9 May 2016

Hoidays

I had a great holiday. It was filled with family, cousins, and horse heads.
It has been fun, playing cricket, soccer, rugby and hanging out with friends.
My family and I went for a walk to the top of the Harry Lee trail to see the "Sign of the Kiwi." The walk took about 45 minutes, and the walk  down took about 30. We were staying at my auntys house and went to visit my cousins several times. Our other cousins were at Stuart Island, but we still had a great time. We went to the park about 400m from my cousins house. On the way there we were walking down the middle of the road. It wasn't a busy road though. It may as well have been closed down for how little traffic there was. On the way back we just walked on the footpath like normal people. While there we played cricket and my cousin made a bet to me: if I could make a one handed catch on the full with the horse head on, he would buy me a scoop of hot chips. Unfortunately, I didn't make the catch and didn't get the chips. I came really close though, with the ball bouncing out of my hand. Overall, I had a great holiday with my family and friends, but now I'm back at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment